Our Editorial Policy
The Editorial Team at NuView Treatment Center diligently fact-checks, reviews, edits, and consistently updates the content published on our website.
NuView Treatment Center is dedicated to connecting more individuals with vital treatments for addressing addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders. By educating the public about behavioral health conditions and the available treatment options, we strive to reduce barriers to recovery and transform lives.
Our website features a variety of web pages, blogs, news, and articles related to addiction and recovery, all providing evidence-based content supported by medically reviewed facts and scientific research. Our mission is to assist others by offering reliable, precise, current medical and clinical information written by a team of enthusiastic experts with educational backgrounds in Psychology, Mental Health & Medicine.
Our Framework for Content Creation
At NuView Treatment Center, we follow a strong code of conduct for our medical and health content creation to ensure that the information is valid and trustworthy. Our team ensures that NuView Treatment Center’s content upholds the highest standard of medical integrity using the following guidelines:
Content Creation Process
Addiction and mental health are sensitive topics. That’s why the NuView Treatment Center Editorial Team carefully vets and reviews every content we publish.
Each medical reviewer is a licensed behavioral health or medical professional who uses their knowledge, experience, and access to resources to analyze and confirm every statistic, study, and medical claim on the page.
They’ll review every cited source and add their own, using information from:
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int/mental_health/en/
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH): https://www.nimh.nih.gov/index.shtml
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): https://www.samhsa.gov/
- American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM): https://www.asam.org/
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA): https://www.drugabuse.gov/
- The Partnership for Drug-Free Kids: https://drugfree.org/
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence (NCADD): https://www.ncadd.org/
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): https://www.aa.org/
- Narcotics Anonymous (NA): https://www.na.org/
- The Substance Abuse and Addiction Recovery Alliance (SAARA): https://saara.org/
- The Addiction Policy Forum: https://www.addictionpolicy.org/
By focusing on quality and accuracy, NuView Treatment Center aims to be a trusted leader and authority in alcohol and substance use disorders and mental health. We write about addiction and behavioral health issues with empathy, addressing the realities of addiction while emphasizing that recovery is possible and within reach.
We strive to encourage and motivate our audiences to make the life-saving decision to seek help for themselves or others through compassionate and compelling content.
Do you have feedback on our content?
If you have any suggestions or concerns or require modifications related to our content, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com